Partner Solutions Architect - Big Data and Analytics
Consultant Brett Lockett (R1440023)
Date posted 09 May 20192019-05-09 2019-07-08 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting Partner Solutions Architect - Big Data and Analytics job opportunity has come available working for AWS in Singapore.
About the Partner Solutions Architect - Big Data and Analytics Role:
In this role you will be supporting customers across the APAC region and will work closely with all technology teams across the organisation. You would be part of a dynamic team bringing the latest in disruptive, cutting-edge cloud computing technologies to bear on the difficult cost and agility challenges facing many organisations.
- Providing the architectural guidance and recommendations necessary to promote successful engagements with partners across ASEAN countries
- Assisting ISV partner with the definition of technical strategies that will enable them to sell more of their offering on the AWS platform
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge with our broader Solution Architect community. Share customer feedback to internal product management and engineering teams to help drive the future of AWS
- Thought Leadership - Craft & develop compelling audience-specific messages and tools (product videos, customer success stories, demos, whitepapers, presentations, how to guides etc.) Present AWS services and technologies through forums such as AWS Blogs, Whitepapers, Reference architectures and Public-Speaking events such as AWS Summit and User-Group events. Capture and share best practices and insights internally and with partners and customers
- Collaborate with AWS business development, professional services, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and effectively use AWS services
- Serve as a key member of the business development and account management team helping to ensure customer success on the AWS platform. Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support. Provide updates on customer progress and ensure plan execution by partners
- This role covers the ASEAN region and regular travel will be required
To succeed in the role, you must have proven experience in a consultative technical sales or professional services with a proven track record of success.
- Deep understanding of Apache Hadoop and the Hadoop ecosystem. Experience with tools such as Flink, Spark, Sqoop, Kafka, Oozie, Zookeeper, HCatalog and Hive
- Familiarity with SQL-on-Hadoop technologies such as Hive, Pig, Impala, Spark SQL, and/or Presto
- Current hands-on implementation experience required, possessing 8 or more years of IT platform implementation experience. Experience with analytic solutions applied to the Marketing or Risk needs of enterprises
- Ability to gain credibility and build relationships with all levels in an organisation, from technical experts to senior executives
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges in an enterprise environment. Track record of thought leadership and innovation around Big Data. Solid understanding of Cloud Computing Technologies and related emerging technology
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to lead effectively across internal and external organisations and virtual teams
- A talent for being able to influence and build mind share convincingly with any audience. Confident and experienced in public speaking to large audience
- Understanding and experience with Machine Learning and AI related technologies
- Demonstrated industry leadership in the fields of Database and/or Data Warehousing, Data Sciences and Big Data processing. Experience with Statistics and Machine Learning
- AWS Certification, eg. AWS Solutions Architect Associate
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the technology field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Partner Solutions Architect - Big Data and Analytics job in Singapore.
Apply for this exciting role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440023 Brett Lockett