Specialist Solutions Architect - Data Warehouse
Consultant Brett Lockett (R1440023)
Date posted 09 May 20192019-05-09 2019-07-08 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting Specialist Solutions Architect - Data Warehouse opportunity has come available working for AWS in Singapore.
About the Specialist Solutions Architect - Data Warehouse Role:
In this role you will be supporting customers across the APAC region and will work closely with all technology teams across the organisation. Strong end to end knowledge of Data Warehousing, databases and solution architecture are required for the position.
- Design Customer Solutions. Work with DW teams at existing and potential customers to deeply understand their business and technical needs. Develop solutions that make the best use of the AWS Cloud platform and Analytics Services. Collaborate with AWS field sales, training, and support teams to ensure customer success
- Exhibit Thought Leadership. Evangelize AWS Services and Analytics Solutions that benefit customers. Share best practices through forums such as AWS blogs, whitepapers, reference architectures and public speaking events such as AWS Summit and AWS reinvent
- Partner with Customer Account Teams, Business Development Managers and Analytics Service teams to accelerate customer adoption and revenue attainment
- Act as technical liaison between customers and the service engineering teams, providing product improvement feedback to AWS developers and accelerating the adoption of new features in customer deployments
- Assist solution providers with the definition and implementation of technical and business strategies
- Understand AWS market segments and industry verticals
- Develop and support the AWS internal community of Analytics technologists
To succeed in the role, you must have seven or more years' experience performing Data modelling, as well as Query optimization.
- Seven or more years of experience performing Data Warehouse Schema Design
- Seven or more years of experience with ETL tools
- Seven or more years of experience with either Relational Databases, NoSQL Databases or MPP systems
- Must be willing to travel a minimum of 25% percent within the United States
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organisations and virtual teams
- Experience giving formal presentations, white boarding, large and small group discussions
- Must be able to think strategically. Delivering solutions that efficiently to meet customer requirements. fulfilling the role of "trusted advisor" with customers
- Deep database background and experience across multiple industries with traditional systems and BI tools
- Data Migration and Integration. Experience with the analytics presentation layer (Dashboards, Reporting, and OLAP) is expected
- Hands-on experience with AWS Analytics Services, particularly Amazon EMR, AWS Lambda, Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon RDS as well as the core infrastructure services (Amazon S3, EC2, and VPC)
- Experience working in the software development or internet industries
- Understanding of application, server and network security, particularly as they relate to data security in the Analytics space
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the technology field. The company credo is “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. As the successful Solutions Architect, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Specialist Solutions Architect - Data Warehouse job in Singapore.
Apply for this exciting role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440023 Brett Lockett