Applications Project & Operations Manager
Salary SGD7500 - SGD8500 per month
Consultant Sarah Lim (R1442693)
Date posted 06 May 20192019-05-06 2019-06-05 fmcg 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
A leading global FMCG/ Personal Care company is seeking a high-calibre Applications Project Manager in Singapore for SEA region.
About the Applications Project & Operations Manager Role:
In this role you will work with cross-functional business units & multi-service partners to deliver/ drive innovative business improvement solutions with (i) Business Process (ii) Projects and (iii)Operational.
- Able to develop standard integration format with surrounding systems and provide guidelines to individual Asia Pacific markets.
- Able to lead and hands-on with integration works.
- Data Migration (Identification, Extraction, Transform and Load) in conjunction with the existing vendors
- Project Initiation
- Requirement discovery and analysis (requirement gathering)
- Gap analysis, scoping and solution design
- Project planning, costing and scheduling
- Project procurement management
- Project implementation and control
- Project quality management
- Project risk management
- Project tracking and reporting
- Post project review
To succeed in this role you must have a techno-managerial approach in handling projects and strategic thought process.
- Min degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent
- Min five years' working experience in IT applications and operations
- Min Experience in IT business and technical analysis is mandatory
- Experience in full project management for at least three years is a must
- Experience with SAP Success factor is a bonus
- ITIL certification is a plus, but not mandatory
- Prince2 or Equivalent certification is a plus, but not mandatory
The successful Applications Project & Operations Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
The role has business process ownership, subject-matter-expertise and project manager responsibilities as an independent contributor working along side internal teams and external vendors. If you are a driven and focused project manager or equivalent, this is an excellent opportunity to drive change and work with a forward looking team.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1442693 Sarah Lim