Group Chief Product Owner
Consultant Nathan Smit (R1871799)
Date posted 16 November 2018 2018-11-162019-01-15 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new Group Chief Product Owner job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading IT company. You will lead nimble cross-functional teams of data scientists and business analysts who share your passion and drive for solving human and business problems with data to ensure that the business is creating new revenue channels through product and feature builds.
About the Group Chief Product Owner Role:
This opportunity includes eight major markets in SEA, spanning optimisation and innovation.You will be support the company's decision-making and underwriting microservice in the modernisation of its acquisitions and digital infrastructure, a critical part of the card business, with a deep focus on customers and technology.
- Seek to understand customers’ financial needs and deliver new technology and experiences that improve customers’ ability to manage their money
- Understand producer and consumer needs to modernise acquisitions infrastructure
- Improve customers’ ability to access great financial products to meet their day-to-day needs
- Drive vision and strategy by leading product/tech discussions and developing customer UX with card product teams
- Drive product objectives with business cases, product success metrics, design thinking, customer feedback, market research, marketing strategy and competitive analysis
- Lead the design and build of new automation and machine learning solutions that simplify processes for clients and associates
- Stay abreast of new AI technologies that are driving business process simplification across the industry and be the leader in driving that change by partnering and piloting across various business areas
- Partner with the Technology team to bring Product Vision to life and inspire the team by driving design thinking mindset for product owners, developers and designers
To succeed in this Group Chief Product Owner role, you should have prior experience leading cross-functional product teams and knowledge of and passion for emerging technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- At least five years’ experience leading cross-functional product teams
- At least four years' experience building digital data products
- Knowledge of and passion for emerging technologies (AI, Machine Learning, NLP, RPA, APIs, Big Data, Native UIs) and how they are used to empower business and technology to deliver great products
- Ground assumptions in human centred design with a natural empathy for customers
- Have a bias to action and a proven track record of delivering minimum viable products and business models to market at rapid speed
- Demonstrate a high level of intellectual curiosity and comfort with ambiguity
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies will be critical
- Previous experience with start-ups and or fintechs is helpful
This is a leading metsasearch engine that needs no introduction. If you see synergy in the requirements listed above and your experience, this Group Chief Product Owner role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871799 Nathan Smit