Senior IT Administrator
Salary Variable BonusesCONTRACTOR
Consultant Laveena Wasvani (R1876957)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-11-23 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An Senior IT Administrator job based in Singapore has just become available at a well-known multi-disciplinary architectural firm.
About the Senior IT Administrator Role:
In this crucial role, you will be managing and supporting infrastructure operations through first- and second-level on-site support to resolve technical issues. You will be working proactively with the IT managers to automate, streamline and improve existing processes as well as implement new processes efficiently and effectively while processing documentation. This role will give you an opportunity to engage with global teams in Shanghai and New York, while supporting hardware and software matters.
- Manage help-desk daily operations
- Provide first- and second-level on-site support and resolution to technical issues involving network connectivity, network resource access, desktop clients, standard and client application and hardware issues
- Fulfil user service requests for MAC systems and modify, add and change for PC, Notebook and Printers
- PC-based application support, installation, maintenance and upgrade; maintain hardware warranties and keep hardware and software inventory up-to date
- Support hardware and software matters pertaining to users and network systems
- Maintain, analyse, troubleshoot and support desktop computer systems, hardware, software (AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop) and peripherals
- Software deployment, image testing and patch deployment and maintenance; resolve computer and network issues while ensuring system/data integrity is maintained
- Back office infrastructure support for all machines, maintaining back-ups, restoring, fine tuning, operational procedures
- Maintaining back-ups, restoring files as required
- Maintain hardware warranties and keeping hardware/software inventories up-to-date
- Email system administration (Office 365), create and review technical documentation such as procedural, instructional and operations guides and manual, technical reports and specifications and maintenance inventory system
- Perform organisational system architecture reviews and assessment, recommend current and future hardware and software strategies and direction
To succeed in this Senior IT Administrator (12 months) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum diploma/degree in computer science or an IT discipline
- Minimum three years' relevant technical experience in a Windows-based environment
- Exposure to Windows and Linux Servers
- Experience with AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop is a must
- A good understanding of MAC, iOS, iCloud and other Apple software and products
- Experience with troubleshooting Macbook, iMac, Apple TV and all other Apple products is very important
- Solid knowledge of Windows, PC hardware and security applications (Anti-virus etc.)
- Experience in architecture/engineering industry will be an asset
- Experience with different vendors, good diagnostics and problem-solving skills and approach with the ability to prioritise and organise processes in a fast-paced environment
This is an award-winning multi-disciplinary architectural firm. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1876957 Laveena Wasvani