Salary SGD40000 - SGD60000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Cynthia Cheung (R1875098)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-22 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
A new Network Administrator job based in Singapore has just become available at a global investment bank. This is a regional role where you will be maintaining network and connectivity across offices in Asia Pacific.
About the Network Administrator Role:
Reporting to the APAC Team Manager, you will be tasked to maintain the investment bank's network and connectivity across offices.
- Maintain and upgrade network and connectivity to other offices, regional exchanges and clients
- Provide network design, solution deployment, and technical documentation for network and security related equipment such as LAN, WAN, firewall, load balancers, etc.
- Translate business requirements into technical designs that ensure availability, stability, scalability, security and ensure the solutions comply to bank standards
- Participate in coordination with central architecture team to various initiatives such as Proof of Concepts, evaluations, and tests
- Understand the regional business requirements, translate them and elaborate in coordination with the central engineering teams to propose technical solutions
- Oversee implementation of proposed solutions
A successful Network Administrator would have advanced knowledge in network architecture design, implementation and support.
- Possess at least 10 years' experience in network services within financial services
- Experience in connectivity and HFT network infrastructure design, implementation and support
- CCIE is a plus
- Experience in firewall implementation and support
This is a great opportunity to gain additional exposure within project management in a well-known global organisation. If you are driven and seek an opportunity to take your career forward with an industry leader, this Network Administrator role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1875098 Cynthia Cheung