Unified Communication Solution Architect
Salary SGD5000 - SGD7000 per month
Consultant Muzammil Mohamed (R1653151)
Date posted 04 October 2018 2018-10-042018-12-03 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Unified Communication Solution Architect job has just become available at one of the most respected global IT firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Solutions Director, this is a role for a Solution Architect who is a leader in their field.
About the Unified Communication Solution Architect Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad solution development strategy, delivering the highest quality service with the pre sales and architects in the team. You will also take the lead in providing direction to all solutioning and consulting activities.
- Review and analyse current technology infrastructure and its ability to support strategic corporate objectives
- Identify and propose specific strategies, initiatives and remedies necessary to align technology infrastructure with corporate objectives
- Support development of business drivers, business case and high level program implementation plan
- Translate customer business issues/opportunities into technical solution/business requirements
- Develop conceptual solution architecture using combination of standard products and third-party suppliers to produce end-to-end customer solution
- Build and communicate the value proposition of the end to end solution to client executives
- Partner with specific product specialists to identify and collect detailed technical requirements; Raise/open PER (feature request) to Product House (Comms Business Unit) if require to better enhance the products and solutions
- Coordinate efforts across services and product specialist organisations to ensure overall integrity and consistency of final proposed solution
- Work with the account teams as the lead subject matter expert to develop solutions and recommend services to meet customer’s business requirements
To succeed in the Unified Communication Solution Architect job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Enterprise Voice and Unified Communications and Collaboration Applications pre-sales experience
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Ability to adapt their message to suit the context / customer
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent written language skills
- In-depth technical skills in focused technology
- Previous experience in working with customers and making offers
- Business Partners / VARs / resellers experience
- Expertise in contact centre solutions, market and typical customer needs
- Proven experience in designing contact centre solutions
- Proficient in any of the South East Asia languages would be advantageous
This global IT firms needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Unified Communication Solution Architect job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653151 Muz Mohamed