Head of Digital Product
Consultant Nathan Smit (R1871799)
Date posted 21 September 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Head of Digital Product job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading e-commerce company.
About the Head of Digital Product Role:
You will be responsible for what is delivered in your product area, coordinating and supporting teams to deliver the best possible, highest quality, products that consumers will love using. You will oversee the product management of the company's direct channels (websites, mobile apps, virtual meetings and webcasts). You will also manage the product team and be responsible for ensuring that the products in their area deliver on their target business goals/metrics.
- Setting the vision for their product area (i.e. what they expect their team to achieve, how this will complement the wider ecosystem of digital products and the results they expect to achieve for customers/the business with their products)
- Leading teams and setting the right product culture within their team to ensure that the right features are prioritised and delivered that will deliver the required results with the maximum impact possible; as a result, you should have a proven track record of hiring and developing strong digital product teams and delivering successful digital products
- Ensuring the necessary work is delivered the required business outcomes; it's not enough to just get new products to market we need to realise the value; this will require strong product process and stakeholder management skills
To succeed in this Head of Digital Product role, you should experience in digital product management.
- Experience in digital product management
- Certified product owner having led teams through agile transformations previously
- Demonstrable experience of developing / launching websites and mobile apps, and having run webinars or virtual meetings
- Proven ability to develop others, from hiring the right talent to actively developing your team to performing to the highest standards
- Demonstrable experience devising and selling your own vision for the products you have been responsible for
- Solid experience leading teams in truly agile environments - releasing new product increments regularly, testing and reiterating
- Strong technical understanding/ability to communicate with technical and design/UX teams to lead their and your own team through to delivering the best possible products
This is a leading e-commerce company that needs no introduction. If you see synergy in the requirements listed above and your experience, this Head of Digital Product role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871799 Nathan Smit