Mobile Solutions Engineer
Salary SGD100000 - SGD150000 per annum
Consultant Nathan Smit (R1871799)
Date posted 21 September 2018 2018-09-212018-11-20 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Mobile Solutions Engineer job based in Singapore has just become available a leading mobile company.
About the Mobile Solutions Engineer Role:
You will inspire change, push boundaries, and influence the strategy of the products and services by evolving the customer experience across all markets, channels and touch points. You will be responsible for leading a team of developers in the continued design and development of the mobile applications. This position will collaborate extensively with business partners to design, develop and integrate user interfaces and services that meet business needs.
- Lead the technical implementation and work with prospective customers to integrate platform into their technology stack, ensuring early customer success and a long-term business relationship
- Demonstrate the technical capabilities of the platform to developer audiences
- Design, build, and maintain platform demo systems, strategies, and resources
- Stay on top of industry news, technology products, platforms and partners to ensure you and your team provide and maintain a deep industry and ecosystem expertise
- Partner closely with customer success teams to ensure continuity of an amazing customer experience
To succeed in this Mobile Solutions Engineer role, you should have strong technical knowledge in mobile app development methods and tools.
- Strong technical knowledge in mobile app development methods, technologies, tools and architecture (Objective-C, Android API, Restful web services) using X-code, Object-C for iOS and Android SDK
- Experience developing cross/multi-platform (iOS, Android and Windows) mobile applications using Xamarin framework or Web Application development using ASP.Net
- Implementing Xamarin, iOS, Android applications and promoting to Store
- A deep understanding of and strong belief in Agile development
- Demonstrated experience mentoring and providing technical and architectural guidance to team members
- Strives constantly to improve the health of apps with forward-thinking code improvements, process refinement, and new tooling
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently or under only general direction
- Good communication skills in coordinating with clients/operations manager and development team
This is a leading mobile company that needs no introduction. If you see synergy in the requirements listed above and your experience, this Mobile Solutions Engineer role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871799 Nathan Smit