Salary SGD100000 - SGD150000 per annum
Consultant Nathan Smit (R1871799)
Date posted 21 September 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Solutions Architect job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading mobile company.
About the Solutions Architect Role:
You will be the link between the Mobile Application Integration team and the client. This platform is used by the top e-commerce and social media applications in SEA and the USA; it is a data-driven platform that produces business insights to enable growth.
- Work with sales to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections and develop the strategy to resolve technical blockers
- Work with customers to discover and gather technical and business requirements
- Develop RFI/RFP/RFQ responses
- Assist sales in customer meetings to answer technical questions from the C-suite all the way down to a junior software engineer
- Provide customer demos and proof of concepts
- Assist sales in technical components of tender and bidding process
- Help manage the use of pre-sales resources on the company's network
- Work with clients to identify technical areas of need in their companies
- 30% of your time will be spent on helping win cloud application development opportunities by demonstrating strong subject matter expertise in the application development space including serverless, containers, microservices
To succeed in this Solutions Architect role, you must be knowledgeable about mobile development standards, have the ability to identify a landscape of mobile vendors (MDM, MADPs, etc.), be familiar with the deployment of mobile apps across platforms, and have created a centre of excellence design and execution for mobility. You must have led project teams through a mobile app SDLC.
- Consultative technical selling and challenger mindset; validated experience in consultative technical selling approach, including bringing innovative ideas to customers problems and being customer-focused preferred
- Performer; highly-driven passionate person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations required
- Growth mindset; experience and passion for learning (technical and professional skills); implementing practices from others; trying, failing and learning from that; sharing practices and knowledge for others’ benefit required
- Consummate professional
- At least five years' related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred
This is a leading mobile company that needs no introduction. If you see synergy in the requirements listed above and your experience, this Solutions Architect role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871799 Nathan Smit