Lead Migration Architect
Consultant Nathan Smit (R1871799)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Lead Migration Architect job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading professional services company. You will be leading the architecture vision, strategy, design, and implementation of technical solutions in relation to specific business problems/objectives.
About the Lead Migration Architect role:
In this role, you will be a key field partner for engineering teams, working closely with the two designated partners and associated customers, as well as assisting initial sales and delivery to customers who require advanced assessment designs and services.
- Communicate and provide architectural guidance and technical leadership
- Proactively address significant business issues through technology innovation
- Manage and provide governance and oversight of technical components of both large and small projects, including service-level metrics, contract deliverables, and SLAs
- Work collaboratively with technical personnel of multiple clients and internal business functions to accomplish business goals
- Establish and/or contribute to development processes and best practices to promote continuous improvements in quality, efficiency, productivity, visibility, governance, and delivery
- Work effectively in a team environment with the ability to build consensus and understanding around the architecture
- Exhibit maturity to accept direction, as well as having the confidence to give direction
- Establish and manage effective subcontractor relationships, as necessary
- Provide thought leadership and subject matter expertise
- Act as a change agent for technologies and supporting processes to maximise results measured by performance, business agility, technology freshness, and cost optimisation
- Stay abreast of major technology and software engineering trends, as well as relevant business and technology standards, and assess near- and long-term risks and opportunities for clients
To succeed in this Lead Migration Architect role, you must be a highly organised, thorough and motivated professional who understands the importance of being a strong team player and leader when it comes to forging a solution and liaising with customers.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in a business/ technical discipline
- Understanding of enterprise applications, such as enterprise web app containers – weblogic, websphere
- 3-5 years' product management experience (buyer-segment) with digital products especially in areas of mobile apps, e-commerce, payment, B2C or B2B solutions
- Experienced with Agile methodology of product development and working with in-house technology teams
- Broad understanding of technical system and information flow
- Understanding of the retail electricity market
- An eye for detail, excellent project management skills; a self-starter who is able to work in a team
This is a leading e-commerce company with new digital solutions that span across payments and B2B and B2C integration. This opportunity will allow for you to develop both B2B and B2C web and mobile consumption products that will be used by markets in SEA and the US.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871799 Nathan Smit