Salary SGD123117.03 - SGD173812.28 per annum
Consultant Nathan Smit (R1871799)
Date posted 15 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Blockchain Consultant job based in Singapore has just been made available at a leading global consulting company.
About the Blockchain Consultant Role:
Blockchain enables businesses to work together with more trust, transparency and efficiency. You will be developing solutions on top of the Blockchain platform and the Linux Foundation’s Hyperledger Fabric and Composer products. You will work closely with our solution architects, designers and client engagement experts to transform businesses in a variety of industries using Blockchain.
Using your development experience and enthusiasm for new technologies as a foundation, the multinational consulting business will train you on the Hyperledger platform, chaincode and other blockchain development skills. You will have unique access to the growing team of technology pioneers who are building a new market.
- Accountable for the effective resource planning, management, reporting and coordination of projects/initiatives to deliver change in line with availability and business requirements
- Define and implement the direction of the overall digital strategy with the Chief Digital Officer
- Responsible for working with the IT Change Board to coordinate requests for estimation and resourcing for projects which are linked to/impact digital
- Work with the Chief Digital Officer in coordinating and managing the annual digital team's delivery calendar, Roadmap and OGSM
- Work with IT Digital Operations team to regularly monitor and review site performance against SLAs
- Ensure best practices and processes across the digital team for the consistent delivery of digital projects
- Responsible for delivery reporting to digital management team, product owners and key stakeholders
- Develop on-going plans for delivery activities in conjunction with the digital PMO Manager and Senior Scrum Master and manage any allocated resources to ensure that the team delivers to committed tasks
- Manage relationships with third party digital delivery partners, focusing on performance management against agreed SLAs and KPIs
To succeed in this Blockchain Consultant role, you will need to be intellectually curious, demonstrate an ability to think in a logical and structured way, and be creative in your approach to problem-solving. This role will involve significant client interaction and high profile projects so an ability to maintain confidentiality is critical.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or similar technical subject
- At least 10 years' overall development experience
- At least two years' client-facing projects and an interest in a high level of client interaction
- At least three years' experience in Node.js
- Knowledge of Ubuntu, Docker, Kubernetes or similar
- Must be comfortable using Github
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, including strong presentation skills
- Excellent time management, organisational and collaboration skills
- A strong academic record including an undergraduate degree from a top university
- Additional relevant qualifications (e.g. Master's degree, MBA) a plus but not mandatory
This is a pioneering Blockchain service company that is known for disrupting the industry with solutions. There will be opportunity to work in both Singapore and London.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871799 Nathan Smit