Infrastructure Solution Architect
Consultant Muzammil Mohamed (R1653151)
Date posted 07 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Infrastructure Solution Architect job based in Singapore has just become available at one of the most respected IT vendors in the world.
About the Infrastructure Solution Architect Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for defining the network architecture landscape, delivering the highest quality of service alongside the engineering and sales team.
- Ensure compatibility, interoperability, stability and usability of solution architecture
- Responsible for the development of solution architecture with regards to technical solution design and service operations for complex solutions
- Serve as a technical expert on solutions design, development and implementation requirements to address business needs
- Anticipate and identify complex business needs and recommend solutions to complex problems
- Identify problems and significantly improve, change or adapt existing method and techniques of developing solutions
To succeed in the Infrastructure Solution Architect job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior stakeholders across borders and internal matrix.
- 8-12 years' experience across multiple specialisations in sub-domain
- Broad and deep technical knowledge and experience across varying infrastructure requirements, development, design and re-engineering
- Good strong experience in architecture on a regional landscape
This vendor needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653151 Muz Mohamed