Principal IoT Solutions Architect
Salary SGD16147.80 - SGD26913 per month
Consultant Nathan Smit (R1871799)
Date posted 22 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Principal IoT Solutions Architect job based in Singapore has just been made available at an international consultancy that has been at the forefront of IoT since its gestation from M2M.
About the Principal IoT Solutions Architect Role:
You will be tasked to spearhead the IoT function in a consultancy conglomerate currently implementing market-leading IoT solutions across various industries in Singapore. From this role, you will gain architectural experience across sectors and be at the forefront of IoT in Singapore.
- Run multiple IoT architecture projects across various industries
- Work with the clients' manufacturing teams to determine best solutions and functionalities needed to successfully implement internet-based solutions
- Technical presentations, POC and IoT solution demonstrations
- Coordinate project lifecycles and provide a definition of the required resources to businesses
- Drive the latest IoT innovations in the market
To succeed in this Principal IoT Solutions Architect role, you should have prior experiene in IoT architecture and have extensive experience in IoT platforms and system integration.
- Three years' experience in IoT architecture
- Have ideally transitioned from a raw M2M architecture space into real-time and IoT processing/analytics/insights
- Extensive IoT platform and system integration projects
- IoT field technology, devices, sensors, computing experience
The company is a renowned Tier 1 consultancy that will keep you abreast with the latest innovations and real-time transformations.
If you see synergy in your experience to the above-mentioned requirements and would like to be exposed to some of the more exciting and rewarding IoT projects in the market, this role is for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871799 Nathan Smit