IoT Solutions Lead
Consultant Nandita Nandakumar (R1104317)
Date posted 06 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An IoT Solutions Lead job has just been made available at a leading technology company based in Singapore.
About the IoT Solutions Lead role:
You will be working across a number of different domains to help businesses improve their efficiency and profitability through new and cutting-edge technology solutions.
- Manage complex software development tasks associated with developing and designing software solutions that are built on top of existing IoT platforms
- Architect solutions for clients in the IoT space that are based on best practices and design patterns that make the final product scalable and built for high availability and performance
To succeed in this IoT Solutions Lead role, you should be knowledgeable and passionate about systems architecture, technical design and delivery, as well as have a deep expertise in various industries with a focus on industrial and manufacturing.
- Demonstrate hands-on IT work experience in one of the following areas: technology architecture assessments, strategy definition, blueprints and roadmap generation; any of the other technologies used in IoT: AWS IoT, Azure IoT, NFC, RFID, Bluetooth LE, Zigbee/Zwave, Intel, Axeda, Thingworx, Wind River, SCADA, 2lemetry
- Experience in at least one of the following areas: networking and cloud computing; IoT integration platforms or complex system integrations; IT security and privacy; IoT field technology such as devices/sensors, M2M, SCADA, edge computing, wireless communication protocols
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends; cloud certifications, including Microsoft Azure, are a plus
- Proven experience in building deep relationships with partner businesses and technical decision makers at the executive level
- Demonstrated ability to leverage technology to drive measurable business value
- Comfortable interacting with and adapting messages for various audiences and groups, whether technical, business or executive
- Deep IoT / M2M market and industry solutions knowledge and passion ( Healthcare, industrial, manufacturing, Energy )
- Experience with embedded computing devices and operating systems
- Deep technical experience in one or more of the following areas: software design or development; application design; systems operations/management
This organisation is one of the leading digital businesses that provides services across industrial, healthcare, manufacturing and telecommunications in the market. They have a global reach with operations across more than 100 countries, with a huge client base and a growing digital footprint in Asia. In the digital practice, the IoT lead will have an opportunity to experience diverse environments within the newest areas of business improvement. If you have the right background and want to join one of the global leading businesses in the technology world, then this could be the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104317 Nandita Nandakumar