Consultant Sheryn Loh (R1762884)
Date posted 03 January 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Enterprise Architect job has just arisen at a leading financial institution based in Singapore.
About the Enterprise Architect Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for designing and creating high-level technology frameworks and strategies while identifying and implementing necessary tools for the principles formulated.
- Defining business requirements, principles and models that guide technology decisions for the enterprise
- Lead preparation of high-level migration plans, oversee and facilitate the research, evaluation and selection of hardware and software technologies
- Deliver business-aligned IT blueprint that supports the business and technology objectives
- Support governance activities associated with introduction of new technologies and ensure compliance through the Architecture Review Board (ARB)
- Oversee and provide guidance on technology implementation and modification activities and projects, particularly for new or shared infrastructure, information or application solutions in order to harmonise systems or infrastructure with the EA whilst identifying when it is necessary to modify the EA to accommodate immediate or future project needs
The successful Enterprise Architect needs to have at least 5 years' direct experience in EA leadership experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and proficient in developing and delivering highly effective presentations to all levels of management
- Experience in developing and implementing an EA framework like Zachman and TOGAF
- In-depth understanding of architectural principles including performance, scalability, inter-operability, security, availability and flexibility
- Leadership and management skills to fosters collaboration by creating an environment that encourages honest and open discussion of all issues, even controversial ones, rewards visionary thinking, innovation and risk taking
- Proven track record of EA management within a large technology organisation, specifically in areas like Cloud computing and digital transformation
This financial institution has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused Enterprise Architect seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1762884 Sheryn Loh