Automation Practice Manager
Consultant Faiz Modak (R1216653)
Date posted 13 April 2017
An Automation Practice Manager job has just become available in a global firm, based in Singapore.
About the Automation Practice Manager Role:
In your role as Automation Architect and Practice Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of test automation to be implemented as part of the multi-year TOM program.
- Designing, documenting and implementing the test automation strategy, approach, framework and architecture to support the test automation requirements of the TOM programme
- Leading development of test automation solutions both strategic and tactical to support testing at agreed quality standards within the delivery time frames of the TOM Releases
- Leading a team of QA Testers and Developers to drive and integrate test automation into the sprint cycles and development process for each Release.
- Driving the vision and integration approach to handover the TOM test automation solution into BAU to support the TOM implementation.
To succeed in this role, you need to have demonstrable experience of implementing test automation architecture and frameworks in other organisations as well as proven working experience with test automation tools and programming languages such as Ruby, Java, C# and Python.
- Proven working experience with performing Quality Assurance and test automation across data driven development application
- Experience developing automation scripts to test databases and ETL operations
- Experience developing automated test scripts for front end screens using tools such as Selenium or QTP
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies, such as Scrum
- Experience with performance testing, security testing & resilience testing
- Experience working in Financial Services and IT domains
- Working knowledge of Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) and Test Driven Development (TDD) including tools such as Cucumber, using Gherkin for feature documentation
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration Continuous Development (CICD) tools such as Bamboo or Jenkins
- Working knowledge of tools such as Jira \ BitBucket \ Bamboo and Confluence
- Exposure to the Asset Management or the Trade Lifecycle would be highly regarded
This global buy side firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader within the banking industry. Their culture in the Singapore offices is renowned as one of the best on the market and the organisation is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Automation Practice Manager role.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1216653 Faiz Modak