Salary SGD150000 - SGD200000 per annum
Consultant Faiz Modak (R1216653)
Date posted 21 November 2016
An exciting Solution Architect role has just become available at an asset management firm to be responsible for the development and documentation of technology solutions that meet business requirements, align to the broader enterprise architecture, and support successful implementation of new investment management business capabilities and systems.
About the Solution Architect role:
To provide commercially viable and practical solutions, you will be required to have knowledge of the investment management industry and associated operational processes and IT platforms. You will work with the broader project team, vendor partners, and business stakeholders.
- Review and interpret business requirement specifications and define associated end-to-end technical solutions covering IT applications, data, integration, and technical infrastructure
- Work with system vendors and service providers in the formulation of end-to-end solutions
- Engage with business stakeholders to ensure solutions are complete, fit-for-purpose, and meet business needs
- Manage the process of solution architecture development within agreed project timeframes
- Communicate technical solutions to system vendors, service providers, and project delivery teams to ensure understanding and acceptance of solutions
- Provide ongoing support and governance during solution implementation to resolve issues, manage any required solution changes, and ensure solutions are implemented as expected to meet business needs
The ideal Solution Architect will have proven experience in the same role working on large programs in financial services, preferably within the Investment management industry.
- Experience working with Software as a Service vendors and outsource service providers
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- More than five years' solution or enterprise architecture experience
- Ability to develop relationships with and influence business and IT stakeholders
- Structured thinking and problem solving skills
- Asset / Investment management experience desirable
- TOGAF certification and Agile delivery experience desirable
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably in IT, Engineering, or Science
This is an established Asset Management firm that is embarking on a major transformation program. Their culture in the Singapore offices is renowned as one of the best on the market and the organisation is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting IT Solution Architect role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1216653 Faiz Modak