Solution Architect (Payment Solutions)
Salary SGD7000 - SGD15000 per month + Travelling Expenses
Consultant Daphine Choo (R1653097)
Date posted 01 November 2016
A Solution Architect (Payment Solutions) job has just become available at one of the biggest e-commerce companies in Asia. This is a permanent role based in Singapore with the opportunity to travel to various partner locations in Asia.
About the Solution Architect (Payment Solutions) role:
You will be partnering with the BD team to drive integration of the company’s payment products and platform capabilities. Together with the BD team, you will be providing technical consulting with partners as to how they can integrate their current systems with your offerings.
- Through negotiations and solution brainstorming, come up with creative propositions for partners and clients
- Work with offshore development team in China to drive delivery of solutions
- Represent the wider product set available within group into the products and systems of major global strategic partners and merchants
- Lead the technical design and implementation of a variety of high volume consumer and merchant solutions including web and mobile applications
- Work with stakeholders internationally within Asia
To succeed as a Solution Architect (Payment Solutions), you should come with strong business acumen and possess an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin as you will need to liaise with many of their partners and clients who are mandarin-speaking
- At least 5 years of experience in a hands-on, technical role
- Experience in eCommerce / payment solutions / Fintech industries preferred
- At least 60% travelling within Asia (for the first 4-5 months, trainings will be conducted in China)
- Independent and proactive worker who contribute and generate ideas in an agile environment
- Ability to communicate and to work in international teams
This is an opportunity with the payment wing of one of the biggest e-commerce companies in Asia. The company needs no introduction, and is in fact one of the most demanded employers due to their massive growth and potential. The firm embraces entrepreneurial spirit and operates like a mature start-up. The job of a Solution Architect (Payment Solutions) is demanding but if you are a go-getter and would like to move into a more client-facing environment, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a seasoned java developer who wants to move into a more business consulting role, and if you are interested to be part of the e-commerce movement in Asia, apply for this role now!
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653097 Daphine Choo