Product Manager - Mobility Products
Salary Stocks + Bonuses
Consultant Ana Vrtar (R1876647)
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-02-01 travel-and-tourism Singapore SG SGD 10000 12000 12000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Product Manager – Mobility Products job has just become available at one of the leading Indonesian consumer technology companies in Aisa where you will own the vision and definition of the product.
About the Product Manager - Mobility Products Role:
This role will bring you closer to the customers across Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand and Singapore with intention to expand to more countries across APAC. The company has been a pioneer in transport on two wheels for some time and is bringing it to Singapore. It is an exciting new opportunity that you will do not want to miss. You will work on both verticals as well as horizontal products. You will collaborate with teams in above mentioned countries and this will involve travelling 30% of your time.
- Drive ideation and product strategy and execution
- Monitor, analyse and report key product and customer metrics
- Lead a cross-functional team
- User research with design and user reaserch teams to understand customer problems
- Collaborate with stakeholders in support, marketing, sales and business to develop product messaging, training and communications
- Work with BI and Analytics team to understand customer behaviour and identify opportunities
- Establish synergy with multitude of team’s across the company
To succeed in this Product Manager - Mobility Products role, you will need to be entrepreneurial and able to drive innovation, execution and product improvements. You will also need to be strong at product design, data and technology, and be able to interact with different stakeholders across different countries. You need to be empathetic and have good communication and listening skills.
- Minimum of six years' experience as product manager
- Scrum and Agile evangelist
- Strong leaderships skills
- Love for data
- Willingness to travel
- Fast and agile with an eye for design
- Strong written and communication skills
- Passion for customers
- Confident, self-motivated team player who thrives in a fast-moving environment
This leading Indonesian company has an outstanding reputation across the world.
If you are exceptional in your field and have a positive attitude, teamwork and hardworking ethic and valuable product management experience, this Product Manager - Mobility Products role is right for you.
Apply today to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1876647 Ana Vrtar