Senior Manager, Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Felicity Burrows (R1984582)
Date posted 15 October 20192019-10-15 2019-12-14 it Singapore SG SGD 8000 20000 20000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A highly unique Senior Manager, Data Analytics & Business Intelligence job opportunity has become available at a start-up division within a large leading group. This group is one of the largest mobile network operators in Asia who are launching a gaming platform start-up, and need someone to build their data department from scratch.
About the Senior Manager, Data Analytics & Business Intelligence Role:
The Senior Manager, Data Analytics & Business Intelligence is responsible for the overall usage and visibility of the data internally. You will also own and drive the business intelligence function across the gaming organisation and support and help the rest of the organisation having access to the insights and data to take data-centric decisions; you will help to influence and implement a data strategy across the products including vendors and customers.
- Business intelligence and data analytics function across the gaming organisation
- Extrapolate the data into clear insights to influence the business and make data-driven decisions
- Build a strategy for developing data as a core value proposition for end users/gamers and customers
- Support and influence the product and development teams to implement data requirements and tracking across digital assets
- Analyse campaigns and support the marketing team in implementing great acquisition and retention programmes
- Help and support various teams with ad hoc and recurring data needs and modelling
To succeed in this role you must possess the following 8 - 10 years of experience in data analytics and business intelligence.
- University degree in computing science or other relevant degree
- Familiar with data analytics and tools. Understands data as a product
- Technical skills for large data sets for modelling, manipulation and extraction
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Highly analytical, using data to influence all decisions
This is a very rare and unique opportunity to join a start-up that is part of a market leading group, with the chance to build a department from scratch. There is a huge market for this gaming platform with no real competition in the area.
Apply now to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1984582 Felicity Burrows