Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Felicity Burrows (R1984582)
Date posted 31 July 20192019-07-31 2019-09-29 it Singapore SG SGD 67000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Would you like to harness the power of data and information technology through breakthrough analytics, business consulting, implementing new capabilities and processes with our business teams? An exciting Business Analyst job has become available for a global leader in FMCG based in Singapore.
About the Business Analyst Role:
As a Business Analyst, you will drive better decision-making and transform how our client operates by influencing the key strategic decisions of general management and by embedding analytics into their core work processes.
You will be required to understand the business problems of the areas we work in, deliver actionable insights from mining secondary data and ensure that our projects and services add measurable business value.
In this role, you will partner various leading-edge data, systems and analytics companies globally. You will be part of a winning team that is both business leaders and technical experts in leading multibillion dollar projects across the region and the world. You will have access to state-of-the-art and industry leading mobile, social, cloud, big-data analytics, Internet of Things (IoT) capabilities or contemporary technologies.
- Lead analytical initiatives within APAC and be accountable for delivering intended business value
- Lead creation and execution of analytic action plans that address top priority business challenges and create valuable insight
- Develop in-depth business, domain, analytical and systems knowledge for building relevant solutions and services
- Consult and coach business teams on appropriate uses of data, analytical solutions and tools
- Work in multifunctional teams to evaluate business activities
- Work with a diverse group of people within the P&G organisation and global analyst community as well as with external business partners
- Undergraduate or master's degree. Preferred (but not a requirement) disciplines include Operations Research, Economics/Mathematics, Business Studies/MBA and Engineering
- Demonstrate strong leadership and active in extra-curricular activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
- Superb communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Comfortable with working in ambiguous business scenarios and possess strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a can-do attitude
- Demonstrable ability to handle multiple priorities
- Business background/interest and technical/analytical skills are preferred
- Related full-time or internship experience with the FMCG industry or business analysis is a plus
Apply now or call me to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1984582 Felicity Burrows