Wealth Management Agile Coach VP
Salary SGD150000 - SGD200000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 13 November 20192019-11-13 2020-01-12 banking Singapore SG SGD 150000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Wealth Management Agile Coach VP has become available at a global leading bank based in Singapore.
About the Wealth Management Agile Coach VP Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the process transformation and governance delivery, including end-to-end process improvement across functions to meet quality, cost, control and flexibility targets with a focus on eliminating waste, simplifying and standardising current processes.
- Work in partnership with the process owner to achieve the strategic objectives of the relevant process
- Act as catalyst for change by creating awareness and influencing relevant stakeholders to champion the change initiatives
- Contribute to building the bank’s capability in process optimisation and process thinking by leading training and development initiatives, promoting a process mindset and culture and coaching colleagues/cross-functional teams on best practices/trends in process improvement
- Coordinate and communicate process change initiatives and provide advice and guidance to process change agents on potential process optimisation opportunities and relevant business process management methodologies
- Serve as a change agent with a passion for coaching, who will embody the new culture and way of working
- Support the tribe leaders, product owners, chapter leads, scrum masters and squad members to help build and reinforce these new behaviours and ways of working
- Embed Agile thinking and design principles in the day to day work of squads, in order to create business and client value
- Utilise expertise and leadership skills to support the product owners, challenging their thinking to ensure that the optimal method is employed within the tribe
- Cultivate the right environment, understand a range of methodologies and have the ability to balance client value, and risk management to drive sustainable quality
- Drive the cultural change towards a new way of working: moving from an “organisation of talking” to an “organisation of doing”
- Ensure squad road maps, backlogs and stories are following Agile best practices and collaborate with other Agile coaches to continuously improve the Agile process
- Conduct training sessions on topics such as Agile process, stories, etc., and drive a culture of experimentation and continual learning
- Assist tribe members to improve management capabilities such as negotiation, conflict management and stakeholder engagement
To succeed in this Wealth Management Agile Coach VP role, you must possess at least 10 years of Agile coaching experience. Experience in the financial services space is highly advantageous.
- Passionate about coaching and supporting people to adjust and embrace changes
- Actively seeks feedback, and has the courage to give it in return
- Invests in others, independent of their status, background or opinion
- Intellectually curious, loves learning new skills and capabilities
- Comfortable challenging and advising senior leadership, in a way that encourages them to improve and embed new ways of working
- Emotionally intelligent with strong people management skills: motivating, observing, coaching and mentoring of colleagues
- Calm, confident, open-minded and collaborative
This leading financial institution has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and being a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Wealth Management Agile Coach VP role.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera