IT Support Analyst
Salary SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month
Consultant Muzammil Mohamed (R1653151)
Date posted 15 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An IT Support Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global law firms based in Singapore.
About the IT Support Analyst Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the APAC region and coordinating with global offices to deliver highest quality service alongside other team members.
- Ensuring the firm’s Desktop infrastructure meets service standards for systems availability set by the IT Operations Manager
- Assisting the IT Operations Manager in meeting service standards for service provision to the firm’s staff and clients set by the IT Manager
- Providing a consistent, high quality and reliable support service
- Maintaining and provisioning standard equipment and software
- Working under the direction of the firm’s Project Managers as part of project teams and as directed by the IT Operations Manager
To succeed in the IT Support Analyst job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively with the business globally.
- First and second-line experience
- IT experience in the legal sector as second-line support
- Knowledge of using Active Directory/Exchange/Profile management
- Virtual desktop environment, Citrix Director
- MS Office knowledge (2007, 2010, 2013), Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel
This law firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven and wish to take your career forward, this IT Support Analyst job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653151 Muz Mohamed