Regional Digital Delivery Manager
Salary SGD8000 - SGD11000 per month
Consultant David Bolton (R1768959)
Date posted 15 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Regional Digital Delivery Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected advertising companies based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the CIO, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Regional Digital Delivery Manager Role:
The Regional Digital Delivery Manager will be based in Singapore, reporting to the CIO and will also be working very closely (dotted reporting line) with the IT Manager for Asia, who is based in Singapore. You will also work in close partnership with several key stakeholders across the IT and commercial teams.
- Strong project management/change/delivery capability (able to oversee and manage a portfolio of small to mid-size change initiatives and projects with strong PMO skills to track and manage delivery)
- Stakeholder and relationship management skills – able to bring together stakeholders from various parts of the organisation and also work with external vendors to deliver strong results
- Experienced with managing AGILE projects – Has worked as a SCRUM master on multiple projects
- Technical background and familiarity with software engineering (ideally in one of the following languages: PHP, Java, C# …). Experienced working with JIRA or other similar tools.
- Experience delivering (cloud based) projects in the following areas: Data & Analytics, Digital Signage technologies, IoT (internet of things), Mobile
- Coaching and team development capabilities (someone who can help the team transition/change from traditional waterfall based project delivery to AGILE)
- Tech savvy – understanding of emerging technologies and how they can potentially add value to our outdoor advertising business (AI/Machine Learning, Blockchain, Bots, etc)
To succeed in this role, you should be an experienced, energetic and hands-on Regional Digital Delivery Manager with comprehensive knowledge across the technology stack (network, infrastructure, applications). He/she will have a growth mindset and a strong passion for continuous improvement.
- Five to eight years' project management experience
- Project management and team leadership capabilities: experience of managing IT projects and small technical teams in a dynamic, fast-paced and international environment
- Ability to collect, analyse business requirements and to deliver clear statements of requirements
- Experienced in incident and problem management
- Good communication skills with experience managing many different stakeholders (IT as well as business)
- Demonstrable experience of supporting critical applications working to tight deadlines
- Motivated, proactive & independent; anticipates problems and works effectively within teams (locally as well as regionally)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This international advertising company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Digital Delivery Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1768959 David Bolton