Salary SGD10000 - SGD14000 per month
Consultant David Bolton (R1768959)
Date posted 21 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An IT Manager job has just been made available at a leading renewable energy company based in Singapore.
About the IT Manager role:
The IT Manager will be based in Singapore, reporting to the Managing Director and will also be working very closely (dotted reporting line) with partners for Asia, who is based in Singapore. You will also work in close partnership with several key stakeholders across the IT and commercial teams.
- Oversee the company’s IT services and operations, network infrastructure and telecommunication services
- Plan IT strategy including staffing, application systems, infrastructure to support the Business Units effectively
- Develop and implement a robust Business Continuity Plan (BCP) for the offices, and be a subject matter expert for BCPs and disaster recovery
- Provide IT support for VIPs as the first point of contact
- Lead IT projects from planning to delivery
- Understand the Business Units’ processes and deploy appropriate applications/software
- Develop detailed estimation of the level of effort, schedule and budget necessary to successfully develop and deliver the project/product meeting the requirements and quality expectations
- Manage third-party vendors to ensure services and support are delivered in accordance with the Service Level Agreements
- Manage suppliers in contract negotiation and management, and perform procurement in accordance with the company’s policy
- Implement information security policies and governance to ensure compliance controls with commercial and legal requirements are met
- Ensure and maintain updated documentation of all IT systems
- Plan, propose and monitor annual IT budget
- Manage and mentor IT staff
To succeed in this IT Manager role, you should have proven experience in IT infrastructure with strong communication skills.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 10 years' proven experience in IT infrastructure and end-user management
- Strong technical knowledge in infrastructure technologies, data interface, system integration, virtualisation environment, VPN/firewall, cloud services, application administrative and maintenance functions
- Strong vendor management background
- Proven track record in managing business application systems, including but not limited to O365
- Knowledge of IT service management standard and information security standard such as ISO 20000 and ISO 27001 is an advantage
- Strong communication skills and able to work effectively with people across different levels and different roles
This international renewable energy company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting IT Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1768959 David Bolton