Regional Business Manager
Salary SGD130000 - SGD170000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Yanru Guo (R1880331)
Date posted 21 October 20192019-10-23 2019-12-20 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG SGD 130000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Regional Business Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected and reputable international companies. Swagelok is a market leader in the developer of fluid system products, assemblies, and services for a variety of industries. Reporting directly to the Senior Regional Business Manager, this is a role for an experienced strategic and business leader in the industrial field.
About the Regional Business Manager Role:
In this strategic role, you will be responsible for the conveyance of corporate strategy into sales and service centre (SSC) actions and results. Your aim is to build relationships with the SSC leadership team to align them with the corporate strategy and direction.
- Communicate Swagelok’s strategic plan to the assigned sales and service centre (SSC)
- Develop detailed understanding of the SSC business, needs, opportunities and risks
- Coordinate and align market managers, product managers, field engineers in order to provide support with the SSC business needs and sales opportunities
- Act as an advocate for the SSC partners and build relationships
- Assist SSC with end customers-related issues including customer sales visits and order/quotations expedites
- Manage distributor transitions and onboarding activities
To succeed in the Regional Business Manager role, you will need to impose strategic thinking to align the SSC with the Swagelok’s vision and strategic direction. You will need to have the ability to influence key stakeholders and drive business results.
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in the B2B industrial market, preferably oil and gas, transportation, chemical, aerospace, semiconductor or power industry
- Proven track record with distributor or channel management across the Asia Pacific region
- Customer focused individual with a problem-solving mindset
- Strong commercial acumen with an understanding of key markets, customers and sales processes
- Leadership experience and team management
- Experience selling valve, tubing, fitting, gauges and hoses is advantageous
Swagelok Company is an approximately $2 billion privately held developer of fluid system products, assemblies, and services for the oil and gas, chemical and petrochemical, semiconductor, and transportation industries. Headquartered in Solon, Ohio, U.S.A., Swagelok serves customers through 200 sales and service centres in 70 countries, supported by the expertise of 5,500 corporate associates at 20 manufacturing facilities and five global technology centres. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. Swagelok is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Business Manager position with Swagelok.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1880331 R Yanru Guo