Recruiter (Two-year contract)
Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Nicole Chan (R2198620)
Job Ref 1848540/001
Date posted 16 January 2023singapore human-resources/recruitment-resourcing 2023-01-16 2023-02-15 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore SG SGD 5000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A professional institute is seeking an experienced Recruiter (Two-year contract). If you are immediately available and able to commit to the contract duration, this job opportunity is ideal for you as the contract is highly extendable subject to your performance and business requirements.
About the Recruiter (Two-year contract) Role:
Your key responsibility is to handle the entire recruitment life cycle and support the team in meeting the hiring demands and creating a strong talent pipeline.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment life cycle such as job posting, screening, interview arrangements, conducting reference checks and pre-onboarding processes
- Consistently update candidates on the interview outcome and recruitment process
- Work closely with hiring managers and internal stakeholders on the hiring requirements and priorities
- Source top talents for active positions and generate a healthy pipeline of candidates
- Update recruitment matrices and evaluation of recruitment channels effectiveness
- Be involved in any projects and recruiting initiatives
To succeed in this Recruiter (Two-year contract) role, you must have the ability to work under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment and with a passion to achieve and fulfil organisational objectives.
- Qualified bachelor's degree with a minimum of three years' relevant work experience
- Strong communication, organisation skills and stakeholder management skills
- Good attention to detail, strong time management skills and ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and discretion
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ATS
This professional institute is one of the top leaders within its industry. They offer diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and be a part of.
If you are a driven and determined individual and seek to be part of a growing organisation, this Recruiter (Two-year contract) role is the right opportunity for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R2198620 Nicole Chan
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 26 January 2023A leading consultancy firm has a Programme Specialist (one-year contract) job for an experienced candidate. If you are immediately available and able to commit to the contract duration, this job opportunity is ideal for you as the contract is highly extendable subject to your performance and business requirements.
Salary: SGD6500 - SGD7800 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 31 January 2023An exciting Learning and Development Business Partner job has become available at a renowned global oil and gas industry leader.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 09 January 2023An exciting APAC Senior Recruitment Adviser job has just become available at one of the most respected global professional services firms based in Singapore. This role reports directly to the Regional Recruitment Lead. This role requires someone with strong stakeholder management experience.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 03 January 2023An exciting regional Compensation and Benefits Specialist job has become available at a global renowned financial services company.