APAC Senior Recruitment Adviser
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Deanna Lim (R1552021)
Job Ref 1868710/001
Date posted 09 January 2023singapore human-resources/recruitment-resourcing 2023-01-09 2023-02-08 legal Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting APAC Senior Recruitment Adviser job has just become available at one of the most respected global professional services firms based in Singapore. This role reports directly to the Regional Recruitment Lead. This role requires someone with strong stakeholder management experience.
About the APAC Senior Recruitment Adviser Role:
You will be a critical member in the recruitment team, working closely with the wider HR team and providing recruitment advisory to senior leaders in the APAC region. You will be required to manage end-to-end recruitment for senior positions. This role is based in Singapore.
- Work closely with hiring managers to identify hiring needs and develop recruitment plan
- Establish innovative sourcing and attraction techniques, and build strong Employee Value Proposition, aligned with global recruitment practices to attract talent pool
- Employ the use of various platforms such as internal referrals, job portals and through recruitment agencies to build a strong talent pool
- Establish relationship with HR counterparts to provide excellent candidate experience
- Support and provide advice to hiring partners from selection to interview and offer stage
- Advise hiring partners on recruitment best practices and diversity awareness
- Develop and maintain a network of external recruitment contacts to keep abreast of good practices and market updates
- Be the point of contact for all recruitment issues
- Collaborate with wider HR team on best practices
To succeed in the APAC Senior Recruitment Adviser role, you will need to be able to influence senior stakeholders and be creative in your recruitment techniques to attract a strong talent pool.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least five years of recruitment experience, in preferably in multinational companies, financial institutions and professional services industry
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong people influencer and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to multitask effectively
The successful APAC Senior Recruitment Advisor will join an established multinational professional services company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. They are seeking for someone who is passionate about recruitment, proactive, enthusiastic who is able to contribute and build the organisation.
If you are a driven, engaging and seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this APAC Senior Recruitment Adviser role is for you! You will be part of a community of progressive, innovative and reputable organisation.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1552021 Deanna Lim
Salary: SGD6500 - SGD7800 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 31 January 2023An exciting Learning and Development Business Partner job has become available at a renowned global oil and gas industry leader.
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 26 January 2023A leading consultancy firm has a Programme Specialist (one-year contract) job for an experienced candidate. If you are immediately available and able to commit to the contract duration, this job opportunity is ideal for you as the contract is highly extendable subject to your performance and business requirements.
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 16 January 2023A professional institute is seeking an experienced Recruiter (Two-year contract). If you are immediately available and able to commit to the contract duration, this job opportunity is ideal for you as the contract is highly extendable subject to your performance and business requirements.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 03 January 2023An exciting regional Compensation and Benefits Specialist job has become available at a global renowned financial services company.