Executive Recruitment Partner
Salary SGD12000 - SGD15000 per month + Variable performance bonus
Consultant Yaamini Pillay (R1330527)
Job Ref 1834880/001
Date posted 04 August 2022singapore human-resources/recruitment-resourcing 2022-08-04 2022-09-03 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore SG SGD 12000 15000 15000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Executive Recruitment Partner position has just become available at a global financial services company based in Singapore (Central). This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with experience in banking recruitment to take on a senior level position in this reputable organisation.
About the Executive Recruitment Partner (Permanent) role:
In this business critical role, you will be reporting to the HR Executive Director and be responsible for a portfolio of recruitment for executive hires within the business. You will assist in building market maps for regional coverage of identified markets and manage senior candidate pool through effective relationship management.
- Be the main relationship holder within resourcing for designated hiring managers and executives, responsible for executing on Senior or Specialist hires for key stakeholders.
- Ensure that the Recruitment Product is delivered efficiently, providing outstanding customer experience to achieve hiring targets: (time, cost, and quality standards).
- Compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies, controls, and standards
- Increase the profile of resourcing and developing a strong network of internal and external stakeholders (including senior managers in the business, HR, candidates, suppliers)
- Deliver high levels of sponsorship, engagement, and collective understanding
- Increase stakeholder awareness of what resourcing offer and need in return
- Monitor and manage third party supplier performance against SLAs, driving performance and resolving issues
- Increase direct sourcing, and lead global sourcing campaigns as required, establishing priorities, budgets and channels, and driving / monitoring progress
- Support the Country resourcing teams in their execution of hiring for designated Business / Function, playing an overall coordination and escalation role
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate, and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Create close, collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders across HR (including generalists, operations, other product specialists, HR Change Management, HR Service Delivery, Analytics, Reward, Talent & Learning etc), who will provide key expertise and insights required to execute talent strategies for designated Business / Function
To succeed in this Executive Recruitment Partner role, you must possess strong banking recruitment experience recruiting for senior level positions in a fast paced environment.
- A qualified Degree holder with a minimum of 8 years extensive senior hiring focused experience with full project life cycle recruiting
- Candidates with Banking & Financial Services background is strongly preferred
- Prior experience working for a search firm coupled with in-house experience is preferred
- Expert in head hunting through all channels like LinkedIn, other regional job boards
- Demonstrated ability to interact with senior level managers
- Knowledge and experience of HR information systems (PeopleSoft and/or Taleo preferred)
- A dynamic and driven characteristics topped with strong communication skills
This company is a global bank which is progressively expanding and growing its business. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices.
If you are driven, determined and want to progress in a corporate environment with a leading bank, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Executive Recruitment Partner role.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 14 August 2022An Assistant Vice President (AVP Talent Acquisition - Technology) job supporting the technology business has been made available at one of the leading asset and investment banks based in Singapore.