AVP - Candidate Acquisition Manager (Campus Recruitment)
Salary SGD7000 - SGD10000 per month + Variable bonus
Consultant Yaamini Pillay (R1330527)
Job Ref 1835940/001
Date posted 04 August 2022singapore human-resources/recruitment-resourcing 2022-08-04 2022-09-03 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore SG SGD 7000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A newly created Candidate Acquisition Manager position has just become available at one of the largest and most prominent global investment bank in Singapore (Central). This is an excellent opportunity to spearhead the early careers recruitment program across the APAC region.
About the AVP - Candidate Acquisition Manager (Campus Recruitment) role:
In this business critical role, you will be reporting to the Regional Head of Programmatic Recruitment and support their Talent Acquisition team in attracting candidates from Early Careers through to Senior Executives and be responsible for driving the APAC candidate acquisition activity for Corporate & Investment Banking division.
- Driving APAC candidate acquisition activity for all programmatic channels including Interns, Graduate and Apprentices as it relates to our events and assessment strategies
- Partnering with the business and working in conjunction with Programmatic Planning teams
- Developing, implementing attraction and assessment efforts that are in line with both firm goals and individual pathway goals
- Advising and educating stakeholders on the recruitment strategy, value proposition and engagement activities
- Design an impactful and integrated candidate attraction strategy based on data analysis and a deep knowledge of universities/organisations
- Create and execute assessment processes that will achieve firm goals while allowing for all Programmatic channels to effectively source for individualised programming
To succeed in this Candidate Acquisition Manager (Campus Recruitment) role, you must possess strong campus recruitment experience and have the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- A qualified Degree with a minimum of 5 years experience in solid Graduate/ Campus Recruitment
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to interact across all levels, with both internal and external stakeholders
- Creative thinker with an ability to continuously evaluate and improve candidate outreach and assessment processes
- Ability to consolidate and synthesise information across business lines to effectively and consistently communicate the regional acquisition efforts
- Strategically able to shape a compelling narrative and plan for recruiting candidates
- Proactive approach with strong passion for early careers recruitment, topped with strong communication skills.
This highly respected global bank offers careers that provides endless opportunities to enhance their experience across the business function and offers exceptional growth and career development with the right ethos and practices. If you are driven, determined and want to progress in a corporate environment with a leading investment bank, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting AVP - Candidate Acquisition Manager (Campus Recruitment) role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss further on this new opportunity.
Salary: SGD9000 - SGD12000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 03 August 2022A leading international logistics company is seeking a high-calibre candidate to take on an APAC Reward and Performance Manager job. In this job, you will support a large, complex business unit with a strong international presence.
Salary: SGD7300 - SGD8300 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 21 July 2022An exciting Learning and Development HRBP (five-month contract) job has just become available at a leading global alternative investment firm based in Singapore.
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD8000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 21 July 2022A professional institute is seeking an experienced Senior HR Manager (HR Policy) (three-year contract) to join its organisation. If you are immediately available and able to commit to the contract duration, this job opportunity is ideal for you as the contract is highly extendable subject to your performance and business requirements.
Salary: SGD7300 - SGD8300 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 15 July 2022An exciting Learning & Development HRBP (five-month contract) job has just become available at a leading global alternative investment firm based in Singapore.
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD9000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 13 July 2022An exciting HRBP and Ops Manager (Contract) job has just become available at a leading global alternative investment firm based in Singapore.