Talent Acquisition Operations Manager (12-month contract)
Salary SGD6500 - SGD8000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Yaamini Pillay (R1330527)
Date posted 25 September 20192019-09-25 2019-10-25 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore SG SGD 6500 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Talent Acquisition Operations Manager (12-month contract) job has just become available at a world-renowned organisation located in the central region. Candidates able to commence work immediately are highly preferred.
About the Talent Acquisition Operations Manager (12-month contract) Role:
In this job, you will be part of the Asia Pacific talent acquisition team and be responsible for driving learning and development programmes and managing the end-to-end vendor management process for the region.
- Drive all learning and development programmes and initiatives for the talent acquisition team across the Asia Pacific and Japan
- Manage end-to-end vendor management with both internal and external stakeholders, onboarding matters of new agency vendors, agreement negotiation/drafting and other operational recruitment areas
- Engage with senior stakeholders in the business and work directly in partnership with the talent acquisition team
- Provide support in the employee referral programme, talent acquisition initiative and the communication across the business
- Assist in other talent acquisition programs on an ad hoc basis
To succeed in this Talent Acquisition Operations Manager (12-month contract) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior stakeholder in a highly dynamic and ambiguous environment.
- Degree or diploma with a minimum of five years' experience in recruitment, HR operations or programme/vendor management
- Experience in negotiating vendor agreements, on boarding of new vendors and purchase order management would be ideal
- Exceptional customer focus, attention to detail and organisation skills topped with excellent oral and written communication
- In-depth experience with MS Office Word, Excel and Power Point and basic Adobe Acrobat skills
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the technology field.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident, have a can-do attitude and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, this Talent Acquisition Operations Manager (12-month contract) role is a great job opportunity for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1330527 Yaamini Pillay