Regional Talent Acquisition Manager
Salary Competitive package
Consultant Dominic Salomoni (R1222603)
Date posted 20 September 20192019-09-23 2019-11-19 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore SG SGD 130000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Regional Talent Acquisition Manager job has just become available with an industrial leader. Leading the TA function for the region, the Regional Talent Acquisition Manager's core responsibility is to manage the client relationship and the effective running of the onsite recruitment teams across the region (APAC focus).
About the Regional Talent Acquisition Manager Role - Top line:
You will be responsible for all aspects of account management and be the primary point of contact on-site with regard to all TA related matters. In addition, you will conceptualise and roll out the best TA practices and processes to support multiple countries.
- To provide superior service and develop strong relationships with all key stakeholders
- Actively contribute to the implementation of strategic initiatives to improve recruitment outcomes
- To manage the team effectively, encouraging focus on delivery and results
- Ensure meaningful MI information and reporting is produced for effective use in the business
- Advising teams on recruitment strategies and sourcing techniques for all permanent/temporary roles
- Advising business stakeholders on market trends and new recruitment methodologies
- Creating, reviewing and updating recruitment processes to ensure best practice, internal policy compliance and external legislative compliance
- Various in-depth reporting – financial, headcount, HR related
- Ensuring full compliance with the Service Level Agreement
Recruitment Process Management
- Ensuring all approved roles are advertised internally and on external careers site and vacancies are recorded on the ATS
- Managing offer processes and provision of regular commentary on direct recruitment activity to the business.
- Providing strategic partnership with key business stakeholders, ensuring they are kept up to date with all recruitment developments
- Ad-hoc project work as given by the business and client services managers/director from time to time.
- Managing and optimising PSL vendor relationships to ensure a motivated supply chain providing best quality resources
- Preparing and conducting regular vendor performance reviews to ensure the client is receiving the best service as well as reviewing and negotiating commercial terms
- Identifying potential new suppliers
- Bi-annual performance reviews and general team management
- Individual staff development, including cross skill training
- Ensuring team are adhering to the defined operating rhythm
To succeed in the role you must have a strong recruitment foundation, ability to negotiate and influence senior stakeholders and prior experience in managing a team of recruiters.
- A strong operational focus with a good understanding of account governance and reporting
- Eight to ten year's recruitment experience, preferably gained from the industrial or engineering sectors (although not a pre-requisite)
- Prior experience managing recruitment teams (small - mid size) in a regional capacity (SEA or APAC preferred but not a pre-requisite)
- Strong consultative approach to recruitment, with the ability to negotiate and/or influence senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of RPO or MSP environments will be advantageous
You may be
- Currently working within an RPO or MSP environment and looking for a new challenge
- Alternatively you may be working in-house/client-side and looking to broaden your experience with a new career opportunity
- Finally, you may be working for a recruitment agency and be able to demonstrate experience managing teams and key clients within an RPO or MSP environment and looking for a move out of an agency environment
This company is an industrial leader with a strong global footprint.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1222603 Dominic Salomoni