Recruitment Coordinator (3 to 6 months renewable/convertible)
Salary SGD3000 - SGD4000 per month + Market Aligned
Location Singapore RiverCONTRACTOR
Consultant Yaamini Pillay (R1330527)
Date posted 22 July 20192019-07-22 2019-08-21 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore River SG SGD 3000 4000 4000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Due to massive growth across the business globally, an exciting Recruitment Coordinator job has just become available at a Fortune 500 company located in the Central area. This job will be a three to six months contract position which is highly convertible or renewable, based on your performance.
About the Recruitment Coordinator (3 to 6 months renewable/convertible) Role:
Reporting to the Team Manager and as a member of the regional recruitment team, you will be responsible for delivering first-class recruitment support for a team or recruiters across the organisation.
- Carry out the end-to-end recruitment coordination and partner with the recruitment team in providing excellent candidate experience
- Manage all interview scheduling tasks, including candidate and business communication, interview hosting and other related areas
- Provide support to the broader recruitment team by driving operational efficiency as a subject matter expert and reliable point of contact for the region
- Participate and provide support in other ad hoc administrative duties
To succeed in the Recruitment Coordinator job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Minimum of two years' experience in recruitment, HR coordination or administrative role
- Experience working in a fast paced environment supporting large volume of coordination work across different time zones
- A highly organised individual, meticulous and has a strong sense of urgency
- Exposure to any human resource information systems would be advantageous but not mandatory
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with all levels of internal and external customers including high level stakeholders
This organisation is a global Fortune 500 organisation, one of the top technology company in the world. They focus highly on on-boarding the right talent to support its growth.
If you are a driven and determined individual looking for a good career progression, this Recruitment Coordinator job is the right role for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1330527 Yaamini Pillay