Campus Recruiting Coordinator
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 20 June 20192019-06-20 2019-08-19 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore SG SGD 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global management consultancy firm is looking for a Campus Recruiting Coordinator to support its talent acquisition team in campus recruitment efforts.
About the Campus Recruiting Coordinator Role:
Reporting to the Recruiting Manager, you will be an integral member of the TA team in supporting campus recruitment efforts and recruitment activities.
- Drive resourcing and talent interventions
- Guide and coordinate the recruitment plans to secure required internal and external talent across regions
- Support internships, undergraduate and summer associate programmes
- Collaborate with education institutions on large scale recruitment initiatives
- Organise, plan and budget for career fairs
- Coordinating recruitment events and facilitating in interview processes
To succeed in this Campus Recruiting Coordinator role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with HR team.
- Degree in Human Resources or related disciplines preferred
- About three to five years' campus recruitment experience
- High levels of motivation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
The successful Campus Recruiting Coordinator will join an established company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a driven, talented, and ambitious HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay