Researcher (Financial Services)
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 23 May 20192019-05-23 2019-07-22 consultancy Singapore SG SGD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global professional services company is looking for a Researcher to support the Financial Services cluster.
About the Researcher role:
The researcher will be working closely with the Financial Services practice team. You will have an opportunity to use your domain knowledge to develop search strategies and conduct executive search in the sector.
- Partner with consultants on projects, pitch preparation, business development and knowledge management
- Recommend approach and develop target company lists through market research
- Identify, calibrate and prioritise potential candidates through internal firm network, external resources and market outreach
- Manage the project team throughout the search processes to drive strategy and client solutions
To succeed in the role, you must be highly results-oriented and able to work well with team members across the firm.
- Degree in any discipline
- About six to eight years' relevant work experience
- Prior experience in a Talent Acquisition role (within the Banking / Financial Services sector) and/or Industry experience (executive search firms) is a plus
The successful Reseacher will join an established company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay