Talent Acquisition Partner
Salary SGD70000 - SGD80000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-23 2019-07-15 medical-and-nursing Singapore SG SGD 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A leading Medical Devices company is expanding their operations as well as HR team, and hence, recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join their next phrase of growth.
About the Talent Acquisition Partner Role:
Reporting to the Regional HR Director, the TA Partner will be responsible to drive recruitment solutions and strategies to attract and pipeline talents across AMERA.
- Work closely with HRBPs and Business Leaders to identify and provide talent acquisitions solutions and strategies to support Workforce plan and, influence and manage expectations through an in-depth knowledge of the hiring or market trends across multiple countries
- Ensure that recruitment policies, processes and tools are relevant and managed effectively
- Able to source and recruit for candidates, particularly those of niche skill sets, through a variety of resources, as well as seek out and recommend creative new ways of sourcing
- Support and drive employer branding initiatives, particularly those on social media channels
The successful TA Partner must be proactive in their own learning as the business continues to grow in the region, as well as a proven track record of recruitment.
- Six years of recruitment experience, preferably with a mixture of agency recruitment and in-house recruitment experience
- Prior experience in multinational companies, with regional coverage (SEA, APAC or AMERA)
- Experience in setting up TA policies and strategies to support a growing organisation
- Results oriented individual who is proactive, resilient and able to work in fast paced environment
As one of the leading players in the industry, this company prides itself on providing internal opportunities and growth for their talents. Due to the growth and uniqueness of the AMERA business, there is a need to recruit for a TA Partner who is able to work effectively and independently with their HRBPs and Commercial leaders in the region.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng