Salary SGD130000 - SGD180000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-10 2019-07-09 manufacturing-and-production 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
A Manufacturing leader is recruiting for a Recruitment Manager / Account Manager to drive their Talent Acquisition initiatives in the APAC region, which includes working with senior regional leader to craft strategies to support their expansion.
About the Recruitment Manager Role:
As part of a newly created team, the Recruitment Manager will be conceptualising and rolling out the best TA practices and processes to support multiple countries i.e. Taiwan, Korea, Japan and etc, including mentoring and guiding a team of recruiters.
- Advisor to stakeholders to roll out key TA strategies and initiatives to support their expansion across multiple manufacturing sites, as well as developing efficient and productive TA processes and SOPs to support the general business
- Ensure excellent Recruitment Process Management – including assuring the appropriate advertising, screening, offer process management by the Recruitment team
- Manage and optimise PSL vendor relationships to ensure a motivated supply chain providing best quality resources
- Provision of regular commentary on direct recruitment activity to include number of roles filled by: referral, internally and via directly sourced methods, cost savings via direct recruitment, new initiatives to attract candidates
To succeed in the role you must have a strong recruitment foundation, ability to negotiate and influence senior stakeholders and prior experience in managing a team of recruiters.
- Eight years' recruitment experience, preferably gained from industrial, engineering or similar experience
- Alternatively, prior experience in managing a sizeable team of 5-10 recruiters in a regional (SEA or APAC) scope
- Strong consultative approach to recruitment, with the ability to negotiate and/or influence senior stakeholders in the TA processes
- Prior experience in setting up recruitment function or team will be an advantage
- Knowledge of managing P&L/budget is preferred
They have proven to be a progressive industrial leader with a strong global footprints. As part of their expansion plans, the successful Recruitment Manager will play a pivotal role in setting up their recruitment team and processes as their various sites expands.
If you are a progressive Recruitment Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng