Salary SGD60000 - SGD72000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 31 January 2019 2019-01-312019-03-24 fmcg Singapore SG SGD 60000 72000 72000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Recruiter job has just arisen in a top tier FMCG company, based in Singapore.
About the Recruiter Role:
Reporting to the Plant HR Manager, you will manage the full spectrum of talent acquisition, which includes utilising data analytics to drive decisions and recommendations, and working with stakeholders to creatively source for niche positions.
- Demonstrate thought leadership by consulting with key stakeholders, providing thought leadership, expertise and guiding effective talent decisions
- Ensure recruitment strategy is closely integrated with the company's talent management practices (i.e. building external pipelines based on the outcomes of succession planning, creating external talent pools for critical roles) in order to leverage internal talent channels
- Manage end-to-end recruiting including research, sourcing, candidate assessment and interview management, offer recommendation, negotiation and acceptance
- Manage hiring manager expectations and develop interview processes that lead to quality hires
- Pre-screen and develop slate of candidates by conducting initial phone screens; analyse responses; compare qualifications for job requirements and determine next steps
- Utilise data analytics to drive talent acquisition decisions, recommendations and consultation (i.e. recruitment reporting) as well as provide the organisation predictive analysis on its next investment from a recruitment perspective
To succeed in the Recruiter role, you must have a proven track record in talent acquisition and be capable of influencing senior stakeholders.
- Degree holder with at least five years' recruitment experience, preferably gained in the FMCG or manufacturing sector
- Strong sourcing skills and pipeline building capability
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage multiple projects
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability according to the changing needs and priorities of the organisation
- Team player, able to see big picture, and results-oriented
This is a Fortune 500 FMCG manufacturing company with a strong track record of success, with internal mobility opportunities for its employees.
If you are driven and seek an opportunity to develop your skill set, this will be an exciting platform for you to learn and implement best practices.
Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng