Recruitment Specialist (12 months contract)
Salary SGD7500 - SGD8000 per month
Consultant Yaamini Pillay (R1330527)
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-02-09 human-resources-and-personnel Singapore Central Singapore SG SGD 7500 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A newly created Recruitment Specialist position has just become available at a Fortune 500 company located in Central region. This is a 12 months contract role which is extendable based on performance and business requirements.
About the Recruitment Specialist (12 months contract) Role:
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Lead and as a member of the Regional Recruitment Team, you will be responsible for delivering first-class recruitment support for the organisation.
- Manage the end to end recruitment cycle from sourcing to onboarding of talent
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to understand business objectives, challenges, advise hiring managers on best practice and support them through the recruitment process
- Manage communications with potential candidates in talent pools in a timely and appropriate manner
- Making the best use of dedicated technology, to ensure the delivery of end-to-end recruitment activities, using the Applicant Tracking System, referring to agreed policies and processes
- Undertake direct sourcing via LinkedIn and other appropriate networking channels
- Make arrangements for appropriate on-boarding, ensure accurate reporting at all stages via regular reports
- Work with on-site recruiters to ensure quality candidates and timely communications with the hiring managers
To succeed in this Recruitment Specialist (12 months contract) role, you must have strong sourcing skills and experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Qualified degree or diploma holder with more than seven years' solid recruitment experience (agency, RPO or in-house)
- Highly skilled in direct sourcing across various positions and level
- Strong experience using applicant tracking systems and other recruitment software (e.g. LinkedIn and other advertising, search and social tools)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, along with strong stakeholder management skills
This Fortune 500 company is a global brand name who highly focuses on on-boarding the right talent to support its growth.
If you are driven, determined and keen to work in a fast-paced environment, this Recruitment Specialist (12 months contract) job will be the right role for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1330527 Yaamini Pillay