IT Recruitment Specialist (6-month contract)
Salary SGD6500 - SGD8000 per month
Consultant Yaamini Pillay (R1330527)
Date posted 19 November 2018 2018-11-192018-12-19 human-resources-and-personnel 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new IT Recruitment Specialist (6-month contract) job based in the west of Singapore has just become available at a global Fortune 500 company. This is a six-month contract position for a maternity cover. Candidates who are able to commence work immediately or within short notice will be preferred.
About the IT Recruitment Specialist (6-month contract) Role:
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Lead and as a member of the Regional Recruitment Team, you will be responsible for delivering first-class recruitment support for the organisation.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to understand business objectives, challenges, advise hiring managers on best practice and support them through the recruitment process
- Manage communications with potential candidates in talent pools in a timely and appropriate manner
- Making the best use of dedicated technology, to ensure the delivery of end-to-end recruitment activities, using the Applicant Tracking System, referring to agreed policies and processes
- Undertake direct sourcing via LinkedIn and other appropriate networking channels
- Make arrangements for appropriate on-boarding, ensure accurate reporting at all stages via regular reports
- Work with on-site recruiters to ensure quality candidates and timely communications with the hiring managers
To succeed in this IT Recruitment Specialist (6-month contract) role, you should have hands-on recruitment experience.
- Qualified degree or diploma holder with more than seven years' solid recruitment experience (agency, RPO or in-house)
- Hands-on end-to-end recruitment in the IT sector would be highly preferred, and experience recruiting for managerial positions and above
- Strong experience using applicant tracking systems and other recruitment software (e.g. LinkedIn and other advertising, search and social tools)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, along with strong stakeholder management skills
This organisation is a global brand name and a strong player in the technology industry. It is highly focused on on-boarding the right talent to support its growth so if you are driven, determined and keen to work in a fast-paced environment, this IT Recruitment Specialist (6-month contract) job will be the right role for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1330527 Yaamini Pillay