Regional Talent Acquisition Manager
Salary SGD100000 - SGD120000 per annum
Consultant Ian Koh (R1443335)
Date posted 05 October 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A newly-created Regional Talent Acquisition Manager job based in Singapore has just become available at a renowned logistics firm. You will be involved in developing and driving talent acquisition activities for the region.
About the Regional Talent Acquisition Manager Role:
Based in Singapore, you will be developing and driving talent acquisition activities for the region such as employer branding, campus recruitment and operational recruitment.
- Establish and maintain a strong partnership with business leaders and human resources teams to build two to three-year strategic workforce plans for the region
- Create detailed candidate sourcing plans for identified positions
- Lead a growing TA team; personally, source and recruit talented, diverse candidates for difficult-to-fill positions across the region
- Own the relationships with business leaders, participating in meetings with line managers, acting as a talent expert
- Understand the overall objectives and challenges of the businesses and pro-actively determine the overall staffing strategy and staffing processes, including methods for advertising positions, candidate sourcing tools, and defining the candidate selection process to ensure a fit to the company culture
- Act as a Talent Partner, being the face of the region to HQ
To succeed in this Regional Talent Acquisition manager role, you should be highly knowledgeable about developing and managing the TA function with the ability to build meaningful partnerships with stakeholders.
- Prior experience kickstarting a talent acquisition function from establishing policies, processes, system, etc.
- Strong management and team development experience in a competitive, demanding environment
- Ability to build meaningful partnerships with demanding stakeholders with credibility
- Ability to translate strong knowledge and experience into a talent strategy
- Experience in both agency and in-house is a plus
- Strong communicator, collaborative customer-centric approach and accountability
This is a renowned logistics firm that is looking to build HR capabilities for the region. It is experiencing year-on-year growth and is looking to rapidly expand in the SEA region. If you are driven and seek advancement in your career, this Regional Talent Acquisition Manager role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1443335 Ian Koh