Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 24 September 2018 2018-09-242018-11-23 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A global bank is hiring a Recruiter to join its team in Singapore. In this job, you will be responsible for executing direct sourcing and building and maintaining a pipeline of passive and active candidates for the vacancies.
About the Recruiter Role:
Reporting to the Manager, you will manage all requisitions from the operations and technology business teams.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of passive and active candidates for vacancies
- Execute direct sourcing to deliver against vacancy requirements (back office in particular operations and technology)
- Source for candidates; screen and qualify candidates
- Build proprietary direct talent pools
- Build and maintain internal relationships with the recruitment partners and hiring managers
- Develop market maps / market intelligence
The successful Recruiter will need to have at least three years' recruitment experience in the banking industry.
- Degree in Human Resources or related disciplines preferred
- Hands-on, highly motivated, proactive and independent
- At least three to five years' recruitment experience in the banking and finance industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The successful Recruiter will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay