Talent Acquisition Specialist (12-month contract)
Salary SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month
Consultant Eunice Yang (R1873101)
Date posted 17 September 2018 2018-09-172018-10-11 human-resources-and-personnel 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Talent Acquisition Specialist (12-month contract) job has just been made available at a leading manufacturing company based in Singapore.
About the Talent Acquisition Specialist (12-month contract) Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with the hiring manager to conceptualise recruitment strategies for candidates in Japan. You will be part of a dynamic and high-performing team with opportunities to learn and grow your skills set.
- Build the recruitment infrastructure and strategy to recruit high-quality candidates
- Partner hiring managers to proactively identify key needs and provide the necessary support/strategies, working with the hiring managers to bring on board niche and/or high-potential candidates
- Consistently drive the employer branding by underscoring the overall brand in all activities and industry events
To succeed in this Talent Acquisition Specialist (12-month contract) role, you will need to be proficient in Japanese and have prior talent acquisition experience.
- Degree holder with at least four years' talent acquisition experience
- Proficiency in Japanese is mandatory as the role requires you to work closely counterparts in Japan
- Problem solver who is able to come up with a workable recruitment strategy for niche roles
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to build strong relationships
- Team player, able to see big picture, results-oriented, understanding of a dynamic entrepreneurial environment
This is a high-performing company that has displayed strong performance in the Asia Pacific market. As an organisation, it is also committed to internal talent development for its employees. Hence, there is a need for a high-calibre Talent Acquisition Specialist (12-month contract) to support the business as the company continues to grow in South East Asia.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1873101 Eunice Yang