Talent Acquisition Director, APAC
Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Alex Martin (R1871250)
Date posted 23 August 2018 2018-08-232018-10-22 new-media-and-internet 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Talent Acquisition Director, APAC job based in Singapore has just become available at a growing e-commerce business.
About the Talent Acquisition Director, APAC Role:
You will be at the forefront of the talent strategy in Asia and drive excellence in talent acquisition programmes in the region.
- Report to Head of HR, owning talent acquisition strategy and roadmap, leading regional TA team, continuously improving TA capability and process/standards
- Work closely with business leaders and HRBPs across the region to understand business strategy/goals, translate that into talent and hiring strategy, and advise business on talent market when needed
- Manage employer branding, professional hiring, campus recruitment, management trainee program, etc.
- Proactively conduct talent mapping, gap analysis; gather market information and feedback to business; identify best practices in sourcing/recruitment
- Manage day-to-day TA activities, including hiring plan, pipeline and SLA management, TA-related compliance issues
- Be an active member of the group-wide people initiative; actively share insights on organisational structure, recruitment strategy and work plans with management
- Provide leadership and mentoring to TAs, and grow a high-calibre TA team to support business expansion
To succeed in this Talent Acquisition Director, APAC role, you should have prior experience in a talent acquisition leadership position with an ability of collaborating with senior and executive managers across cultures.
- Significant in-house experience in a talent acquisition leadership role with an ability to handle high volume, niche and complex positions in SEA region
- Demonstrated success in creating, launching and executing talent acquisition initiatives
- Track record of influencing and partnering senior and executive managers across all cultures
- Well-developed planning and organisational skills, with the ability to manage a heavy workload and conflicting priorities
- Experience in a dynamic and fast-paced start-up environment
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin is required as you will work closely with stakeholders in China
This organisation is one of the largest and best recognised e-commerce platforms in the industry. It’s incredibly fast-growing and attracts top talent from a variety of global players. Candidates who succeed in this organisation are resilient, passionate and not afraid of dynamic, fast-paced change. You should be experienced and confident in driving excellence in this kind of environment.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871250 Alex Martin