Salary SGD70000 - SGD90000 per annum
Consultant Ian Koh (R1443335)
Date posted 21 August 2018 2018-08-212018-10-20 human-resources-and-personnel 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Corporate Recruiter job based in Singapore has just become available at a renowned technology start-up.
About the Corporate Recruiter Role:
Reporting to the Head of Recruitment APAC, you will work closely with hiring managers to conceptualise recruitment strategies to source for candidates for the region.
- Proactively develop and deliver a strong talent pipeline, reflective of the dynamic nature of the growing business
- Use your network to source both active and passive candidates in the market with the technical expertise and knowledge to add value to the business
- Own the full recruitment process from sourcing to onboarding, working with demanding stakeholders, being accountable for understanding their needs and delivering quick results
- Act as a brand ambassador; you will be the face of the organisation and will know how to assess candidates rigorously while also helping candidates to understand the business and its mission
- Work with the Manager to deliver metrics and analytics to support budgeting and planning activities
To succeed in the Corporate Recruiter role, you must have a proven track record in recruitment that includes campus recruitment exposure, and possess strong communication and interpersonal skills to attract the best talent for the business.
- Degree holder with at least five years' talent acquisition experience
- Familiar with various e-recruitment tools and social media
- Problem solver who is able to come up with a workable recruitment strategy for niche roles
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to build strong relationships
- Team player, able to see big picture, results-oriented, understanding of the dynamic entrepreneurial environment
This growing and dynamic Asian technology business is currently at the stage of building its new group headquarters in Singapore. With over 4,000 employees in the region, it is growing every year and is about to embark on its next stage of aggressive regional growth. This company is ideal for entrepreneurial candidates who are excited to work in an environment that empowers and enables its leadership and teams.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1443335 Ian Koh