Resource & Practice Management Advisor
Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Alex Martin (R1871250)
Date posted 08 August 2018 2018-08-082018-10-07 legal 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Resource & Practice Management Advisor job based in Singapore has just become available at a global leader in legal services.
About the Resource & Practice Management Advisor Role:
In this role, you will work with the Regional Business Manager and Singapore General Manager. You will be responsible for the allocation of people resources within the business to satisfy client and business requirements. In addition, you will be tasked to support the business in overall practice management.
- Optimise the allocation of work and the deployment of staff to maximise profitability
- Provide information and advice for manpower planning and resourcing
- Identify appropriate assignments for senior associates and below, incorporating the individuals’ preferences and development goals where possible
- Take ownership of and manage the work allocation tool; ensure integrity of the data included in the tool, including annual leave and non-chargeable activities
- Provide forecast and actual utilisation and availability reports for the partner group
- Highlight trends and patterns for potential resourcing issues with the aim of fully utilising existing staff within the regional offices and globally before resorting to external hires
- Work with the business services team to facilitate service delivery to the practice areas
- Ensure, in conjunction with the HR Manager, that lawyers in the practice areas receive a documented annual appraisal and that career development plans are implemented and reviewed
To succeed in this Resource & Practice Management Advisor role, you should have strong influencing skills with the ability to build and maintain both internal and external working relationships.
- Strong experience in resource allocation, talent acquisition or internal mobility within an international business environment
- Tertiary qualifications in business or human resources
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Proactive and self-directed, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong influencing and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong internal and external working relationships
This global leader in legal services is continuing to grow worldwide across multiple practice areas. It is a dynamic business with some of the best-in-class partners. If you are inquisitive, driven and excited to be part of a business where your input can extend beyond the day-to-day and into real best practices and business performance, this Resource & Practice Management Advisor role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871250 Alex Martin