Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Recruitment Specialist/Manager job has just arisen at an established MNC with a strong global presence. This is a newly-created position to support expansion plans.
About the Recruitment Specialist/Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Head of Department, you will be responsible for performing the full life cycle recruiting process and the end-to-end delivery.
- Executing the talent acquisition strategies, plans and best practices
- Building the talent pipeline where identified
- Uncovering the best-fit talent in a timely manner, by proactively managing the talent acquisition process and the expectations of all key stakeholders
- Building the talent pipeline for identified roles by reaching out to passive and active candidates
- Proactive vendor and candidate management
To succeed in this Recruitment Specialist/Manager role, you should have a proven track record in the recruitment preferably in the industrial sectors.
- At least five years' experience in recruitment preferably in the industrial sectors
- Experience in full life cycle recruitment from sourcing to offer management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
The successful Recruitment Specialist/Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay