Recruitment Consultant (6-month extendable contract)
Salary SGD3500 - SGD4500 per month
Consultant Yaamini Pillay (R1330527)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A newly-created Recruitment Consultant (6-month extendable contract) job has become available with a top global educational institution located in the central part of Singapore. This is a six-month contract role that is highly extendable subject to good performance and business needs.
About the Recruitment Consultant (6-month extendable contract) role:
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager (East Asia) and as a member of the Regional Recruitment Team, you will be responsible for delivering first-class recruitment support for one of the business units in the organisation.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to understand business objectives, challenges, advise hiring managers on best practice and support them through the recruitment process
- Manage communications with potential candidates in talent pools in a timely and appropriate manner
- Making the best use of dedicated technology, to ensure the delivery of end to end recruitment activities, using the Applicant Tracking System, referring to our agreed policies and processes
- Undertake direct sourcing via LinkedIn and other appropriate networking channels
- Work with client group to ensure proper assessment against stated criteria, timely communications and management of records
- Make arrangements for appropriate on-boarding, ensure accurate reporting at all stages via recruitment dashboard and end-to-end management and delivery of large volume recruitment campaigns including change programmes
- Work with colleagues across HR teams including HR Services to champion good recruitment practices and support colleagues in the delivery of their recruitment campaigns when requested and provide cover for recruitment colleagues
To succeed in the Recruitment Consultant (6-month extendable contract) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with C-level management and internal team members.
- Qualified degree or diploma holder with a minimum of three years' solid recruitment experience (agency or in-house)
- Exposure working in a multinational and fast-paced environment, handling volume hiring and tight deadlines
- Experience in direct sourcing of candidates via LinkedIn and other appropriate networking channels
- Knowledge of legislation in East Asia would be highly advantageous
- Candidates who are immediately available are preferred
This organisation is a global brand name, operating across 35 countries with Singapore as its regional headquarters. It is a strong player in the education industry and is focused on on-boarding the right talent to support its growth. If you are driven, determined and keen to work in a fast-paced environment, this Recruitment Consultant (6-month extendable contract) job is the right role for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1330527 Yaamini Pillay