Regional Talent Acquisition Manager
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A leading global logistics company is recruiting a Regional Talent Acquisition Manager to be based in Singapore. In this job, you will be actively involved in TA activities in Singapore and the region.
About the Regional Talent Acquisition role:
Reporting to the Senior HR Manager of Asia Pacific Office, you will be an integral member of the HR team and support regional talent acquisitions and other HR activities.
- Drive resourcing and talent interventions
- Guide and coordinate the recruitment plans to secure required internal and external talent across regions
- Build and sustain a strong partnership with business partners as well as advise and support managers to define, develop and implement the respective HR people plan and strategies
- Lead the engagement, facilitation and effective implementation of HR processes, procedures and tools to ensure smooth operations of HR services
- Execute talent acquisition strategies/programs, manpower planning and recruitment, onboarding and induction processes to meet the business needs
To succeed in this Regional Talent Acquisition Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business managers across borders and in an internal matrix environment.
- Degree in Human Resources or related disciplines preferred
- About six to seven years' regional talent acquisition experience in MNC preferred
- High levels of motivation
The successful Regional Talent Acquisition Manager will join an established company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a driven, talented, and ambitious HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay